Sunday, May 8, 2011

Shopping List for Dukan Attack Phase

Weight: 166.6
Energy & Mood:  Pretty Good

Tomorrow I start the 3 day Dukan attack phase.  I'm pretty excited, and I think I'll need it today after Mother's Day celebrations.  Although I managed to avoid bread, rice, and dessert at the Indian buffet, I could tell I ate more than I am used to because I was immediately tired after.   Tonight we are supposed to eat Mother's Day nachos, but I think I will skip the chips!

I'm going to the grocery store tonight to get some supplies.

DUKAN ATTACK SHOPPING LIST 

1.  Chicken Breasts & Legs

2. Low-fat, low sugar deli meats

3. Carton of Egg Whites

4.  Skim milk, no fat cottage cheese, no fat yogurt

5.  Some sort of roast for the crock pot


6.  Oat Bran

I already have some shrimp, tuna, and chicken broth at home, as well as some regular eggs, and I think this will provide enough variety to keep me happy for three days.  I'm worried about low energy, but hopefully being able to eat yogurt and other dairy will help me get through the three days.

No comments:

Post a Comment